Starting an online business might sound easy but to succeed you need to clearly establish and define your website marketing strategy. Setting a website is easy. The difficult part with effective internet marketing is to properly market your website to generate traffic. Getting traffic to your website is the only guarantee to success. Without traffic, you have no visitors, no sales, no profit.
What are the 5 Core Components to your your Website Marketing Strategy?
Building a solid base of followers and customers can be challenging and sometimes stressful. No matter what sort of business, or niche your are in, chances are you will encounter plenty of competition. Your site and offers might be the most attractive but without a clear website marketing strategy in place your chances of success are low.
Your Website Marketing Strategy Needs to Focus on 5 Key Components
- Central Hub: A website that is Educational – Enlightening and Entertaining. Develop content based website that provide useful information to your readers. Your website marketing strategy is to develop content than will attract readers to your site. Readers that will want to follow you, trust you and regard you as an expert.
- Sales Funnel: Once people know you, once they know about you and what you have to offer, they will be confident enough to buy from you. Learn the needs of your target audience and fill that need. Another way to look at it is you should solve a problem for your customer. Always be aware of the value proposition that you are creating for your audience.
- Content Syndication Network: is the mean by which you will distribute your content to the different networks. Content Syndication will function as your sales force that will distribute and make sure your product will be there to look at. Content syndication is the act of extending the reach of your central hub content by distributing it to your content syndication network. It is the factor that will exponentially increase your internet exposure which will inevitably lead to more traffic, opt-ins, leads and sales
- Social Networks: is the path where your content is being distributed - your distribution platform.
- Search Engine visibility: is where your product will appear, where people will find you when they are looking for your content.
Promote and market your content by setting up your own website marketing strategy. Learn and use Social Media Marketing and content syndication and you will be on your way to success. Find out more and discover the power of Social Media Science and read this amazing free report that will change your way of doing online business. The Revelation Report