As mentioned previously, there is no doubt that Twitter is a very effective tool for emarketers or online business marketers. Knowing and mastering Tweeters tools and application will give you a competitive edge witin your market.
As reminder, Twitter is a "real time" social networking website that allows users to post details about themselves or business in no more than 140 characters. The Tweets that you micro-post are seen by those who follow you, your followers.
Using Twitter for your eMarketing campaign will benefit you as follow:
- It allows you to advertise your goods and services in a personal level.
- It promotes traffic.Simply posting your website link in your tweet and ask your followers to visit your site will stimulate traffic
- Ask for opinion and survey your audience, you can ask for feedback on what your Twitter followers think about your site.
- You get to know what is the latest niche or topic in Twitter-land real time, with no cost. You can use this information to boost traffic to your site.
- Look for talents where you can outsource your work to.
- Conduct effective eMarkting market research ...
The benefit of Twitter is that it is all about what is happening now. A benefit on many fronts ... but a downside to it is that your not behind your computer 24/7. In some instances, your tweets might only reach the ones that are online at the same time as you.
In order to also reach those that are online when you are busy doing something else, there is a particular tool connected to Twitter called TweetLater.com. Using TweetLater.com to your advantage will be most advantageous to e-marketers to ensure constant posting without having to hire someone to post for you and without having to chain yourself to your laptop.
TweetLater.com is a tool that will allow you to continuously post tweets even if you are not in front of your PC, without typing the tweet on your mobile or on your PDA. Use TweetLater.com to post your tweets for you throughout the day, like making postdated tweets for future posting.
If you are excited to go about doing this, here are the steps.
- Go to TweetLater.com and click on register
Important: use your Twitter account details in your registration.
- After registration, log in TweetLater.com using your Twitter username and password.
- Click the button that looks like a pencil which will allow you to edit your account. You can choose to have an automatic welcome message to your new followers and other actions you want for TweetLater.com to do for you.
- To make post dated tweets, click on the link that says Scheduled Tweets and plug in the details of your scheduled tweets.
As an e-marketer, you have to acknowledge the power of reaching out to your audience.
So the more constantly and the more personally you reach out to your followers, the more they will gravitate towards your business. Having a TweetLater.com account to ensure that your audience will regularly be reminded of you is a good idea to familiarize your audience more and more about your business.
In this fast paced world where everything is instant, from coffee to mashed potatoes, if you spend even just a week away from your audience, you and your business will already be slipping away from your audience's consciousness. With TweetLater.com, you will avoid this unfortunate occurrence as you take a quick vacation from your e-marketing tasks
To find out lots more tips on how to market your blog business, make sure you subscribe to eMarketing Hubs
Twitter and how to use specific techniques to make money on Twitter, go to Twitter Exposed