- Create good content for your central hub.
- Build a content syndication network
Creating good content is essential in attracting and retaining your visitors. If your content is informative, entertaining, informative, and adds value to your readers then they will follow you and see you as a valuable source of information. If your visitors feel like they have learn something, or that have found answers to their questions, then, chances are you will retain them and increase your traffic.
Content alone will not lead you to success. You also need to promote and expose your content through your own content syndication network.
Being able to successfully promote your blog or content via your own content syndication network will:
- Create multiple search engine reference to your central hub content
- Increase you ranking in the search engines
- Give you at least 200% more visibility in the search engines
- Lead more people to join your syndication network
- Cause more and more people to join link to your content (backlinks)
- Allow your content to be picked up and syndicated across many other networks other than the one(s) within which you are directly involved.
Good content is a well established point, but content syndication is quite often overlooked. Make sure that you work on both fronts: Good Content and Content Syndication Network. Working on these 2 major factors will expose your blog, generate traffic and in turn monetize you blog.
If your central hub is up and running but you feel that traffic is not there yet, then it is time to focus on building your own content syndication network.
Find out more about content syndication network.